1. A strong wind blows back Trumpís necktie exposing the office tape applied to its underside
as he steps off of Air Force One in Orlando, Florida on March 13, 2017.
2. Trump has a big-kid moment during Truck Day at the White House on March 23, 2017
President Trump remains seated for the delicate dance of diplomacy
at the G7 summit on June 9, 2018 in Charlevoix, Canada.
1. Vietnamís Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc (L) and Philippine strongman Rodrigo Duterte (R)join hands with
the contorted Trump during the ASEAN-US 40th Anniversary Commemorative Summit in Manila on November 13, 2017.
2. The president, accompanied by the First Lady and their teenage son, Baron,
ignores expert advice and stares directly at the sun without wearing eye protection on a White House balcony
during the solar eclipse on August 21, 2017.
1. President Trump supervises his juvenile jobs program in the White House Rose Garden on September 15, 2017.
2. Wind upends the presidentís carefully coiffed combover on February 2, 2018
while he boards Air Force One at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland.
1. Trump pauses to drink from a bottle of water while touting his foreign-policy accomplishments
during his recent trip to Asia in a speech at the White House on November 15, 2017.
2. At the Helsinki Summit on July 16, 2018, Vladimir Putin presents Trump with a soccer ball
that may or may not have contained a surveillance device.
1. President Trump gestures while monitoring a live broadcast of the U.S. Senate confirmation vote of
Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh on October 6, 2018, while aboard Air Force One.
2. Future presidential candidate Kanye West shows Trump a rendering of iPlane 1 ó a futuristic hydrogen-powered plane
he wants Apple to build to replace Air Force One ó during a meeting in the Oval Office on October 11, 2018
1. Trump lectures Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi about border security, as Mike Pence looks on,
during a December 11, 2018 meeting in the Oval Office ó less than two weeks before
Trump ordered what became the longest and most pointless government shutdown in U.S. history.
2. The about-to-be impeached Trump holds hand-Sharpied talking points during a White House press conference
on November 20, 2019 regarding his attempt to pressure the government of Ukraine
to launch an investigation into the Biden family.
1. Trump welcomes the Clemson Tigers football team to the White House on J
anuary 14, 2019 with a McDonalds-catered feast fit for a (burger) king
2. Trump spots a beautiful flag after walking onstage at CPAC 2019 and just starts hugging it.
Itís like a magnet, he doesnít even wait.
1. President Trump and a furry bespectacled friend impersonating the Easter Bunny
welcome guests to the White House Easter Egg Roll on April 22, 2019.
2. As Hurricane Dorian approaches on September 4, 2019, President Trump warns of
the threat posed by winds, flooding, storm surge, and ó at least for Alabama ó Sharpie.
1. The president breaks protocol by walking in front of 93-year-old Queen Elizabeth II on December 3, 2019.
2. The presidentís more-than-natural complexion stands out in the late-day sun
as he walks across the South Lawn of the White House on February 7, 2020.
1. Dr. Anthony Fauci has a moment as President Trump speaks
during a COVID-19 briefing at the White House on March 20, 2020.
2. President Trump attempts to demonstrate how to hold a Bible during a staged photo op on June 1, 2020
outside the boarded-up St. Johns Episcopal Church near the White House ó shortly after his administration
ordered federal officers to violently clear the area of protesters demonstrating against police brutality and racism.
1. The president descends ever-so-carefully down the gradual slope of a long ramp
after giving a speech at West Point on June 14, 2020
2. Donald J. Trumpís face gets as close as it ever will to joining the presidents on Mount Rushmore
during an Independence Day celebration on July 3, 2020 in South Dakota.
1. Trump takes a hard-earned break from his war on immigrants to offer free advertising in the Oval Office
for a variety of Goya products amid a boycott of the company after its CEO praised the president.
2. President Trump walks to the White House after returning from an over-promoted yet under-attended indoor campaign rally
in Tulsa, Oklahoma on June 20, 2020 ó his first rally in months following the coronavirus lockdowns.
1. During a socially distanced Axios interview on August 4, 2020, President Trump shows printed-out charts
to reporter Jonathan Swan in what was an ultimately fruitless attempt to convince Swan that the COVID-19 pandemic
has not been as deadly in the U.S. as it actually has. Swanís incredulous reactions to Trumpís claims quickly became a meme.
2. President Trump reaches, apparently in vain, for First Lady Melania Trumpís hand
while descending the steps of Air Force One at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland on August 16, 2020.
1. The COVID-19-infected president shares a tightly enclosed space with Secret Service agents during a drive-by of his supporters
outside Walter Reed Medical Center, where Trump had been hospitalized after developing a severe case of the coronavirus.
2. The president immediately takes off his face mask moments after returning to the White House from the hospital on October 5, 2020.
1. Donald Trump performs his signature dance for supporters at an October 18 campaign rally in Carson City, Nevada,
less than three weeks before the 2020 election. Trumpís moves did not help him win reelection,
but they did become a minor sensation on the popular social-media platform the president sought to ban.
2. On Thanksgiving, the outgoing president regales reporters with numerous baseless allegations of voter fraud
as part of his ongoing effort to overturn the result of the 2020 election. Trumpís tiny-desk tirade led to #DiaperDon trending on Twitter.
1. Trump subjects potential Cabinet pick Mitt Romney to his version of the Balmoral Test
(dining at Jean-Georges) on November 29, 2016.
2. Trump sequesters himself at the Mar-a-Lago receptionistís desk to draft his inaugural speech
with a Sharpie in January 2017. He continued to try to master this pose in the White House.
An American flag appears as though it has emerged from the depths of President Trumpís unmasked mouth
during a campaign rally on September 24, 2020 in Jacksonville, Florida.
BACK TO MOGA DOSSIER COVER PAGE
BACK TO HILLMANWEB.COM